Sep 11, 2010

An old motif for a new purpose.


I had designed this motif last year and was planning to put it up with the pattern. I forgot, and it got lost somewhere with all my other tatted stuff. Now it has resurfaced, and I have used it as the profile picture for my Etsy store "Tattips Adornments". I have named it "Adora", that sounds like something Greek, I suppose. It has been tatted in the Cebelia size 20, the color is pretty pink (no. 603). I like Cebelia thread for tatting as it has a silky sheen and rings are easy to close. I find the shape of the motif interesting, hope you like it as well.

4 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful motif - caught my eye right away. I agree with you - cebelia thread is very nice to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caught my eye right away as well. I love that squarish type of motif with obvious corners. This is lovely.
    I am getting to appreciate Cebelia. For a long while I was grumbling about it, but have come to see what a great thread it actually is!
    Fox : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an amazing motif and I love the color! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Cindy, Fox and God's Kid for such encouraging and lovely comments.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are highly valued, please do not hesitate.