Jan 1, 2010

Puppies Galore and winter tatting

We had puppies, 6 of them, they are so adorable. It was most unexpected because the the mother is just about a year old. A hectic time for me as well, taking care of  a big family.



They are growing fast and there is lots to do, soon they opened their trusting eyes and looked around.



Tatting Jon's Magic Moments was fun. I got the pattern from her site.



I tried another one using my own HDT.



Mary Konior's patterns are so symmetrical, so well balanced, yet so simple. They have an elegance about them and they are very easy to follow.



Mary Konior's spinning wheel. I do not have the book but I managed to replicate it using a good photograph for the ds count. It is done in peach and leaf green using Red Rose thread.



I made this motif in christmas colors. The pattern is from a very old book I had bought online as PDF file.


2 comments:

  1. OOHHHH The puppies are soooo cute!!

    Happy New Year!!

    And the snowflake color are great. I've got to get this book. Everyone is tatting from it and blogging about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Your header is "tat-a-licious"! That's "Tatting" and "Delicious" put together for a new word! LOL! Like the puppies! They are so cute they are puppylicious! LOL!
    Your tatting is very nice! I really like the colors you used in the "Spinning Wheel" pattern. Very pretty!

    Happy New Year! Thanks for visiting my blog today! I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are highly valued, please do not hesitate.