Oct 8, 2010

Earrings...Earrings....

I recently tatted two pairs of earrings. They are both my own designs. The first ones are the Small Leaf pattern earrings, which have been tatted in Lizbeth size 20 , lime green. I have added lots of Miyuki beads in yellow and there are two cloisonne beads strategically  in the center.


The second pair of earrings have been named Divya. They have been tatted using Hakelgarn size 20 and embellished with silver beads.



Both these earrings are available in my Etsy shop.

8 comments:

  1. Nice job on both designs! I especially like the leaf earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both pairs are adorable. You are a real master in tatting earrings..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie, Carol, Tattingrid thanks for for appreciating my earrings. Your comments are very encouraging, they keep me wanting to tat more and more..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both pair are lovely! Love the first pair.
    Fox : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your tatting but I covet your piece of Malachite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Clyde..that is actually a Malachite ashtray which is never used.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are highly valued, please do not hesitate.