Oct 27, 2010

Another Parcel

Today I received a parcel which I had been expecting sometime back, it was probably delayed for some reason, that is why it came as a surprise. I had got in touch with Heather, as I was keen to test tat her new three hole polymer clay shuttle. In the parcel she has sent me two pretty little shuttles along with one skein of  lovely HDT in various shades of green called Ruth's Irish.


I had to sandpaper the slots of the shuttles with the sandpaper provided. I took me some time to  do this as I had to be very careful not to break them. Finally it was done and now the shuttles look like this.

I then wound some size 40 thread in one of the shuttles, which I was able to do thrice in the three holes provided.

This shuttle is now ready for tatting. Thank you Heather!

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing what these shuttles will tat!
    Fox : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    I read your blog, watch all the things you've made and WOW! All the things are so beautiful!I'm just a beginner in tatting... I love your work!
    Best regards, Aggie.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are highly valued, please do not hesitate.