Apr 13, 2010

Floral motifs in Springflower

It is a Konior design again, this time it is the Flowerpatch and Bud fragment in Lizbeth Springflower.


I decided to try my hand at a celtic design that is very pretty and delicate. The selection was this celtic bookmark designed by Eliz Davis. The pattern starts with two rows of connected split rings. The outer row creates a pretty floral design with SCMRs. The colors used are Springflower, Grape Medium and Silver.
 
The completed celtic bookmark.
The reverse side of the bookmark looks like this.

9 comments:

  1. Your motifs and bookmark are very pretty. I haven't seen that Celtic bookmark pattern before. Do you have a link to the pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Patrycja and Jeff for your nice comments!
    The link for the bookmark pattern is http://www.rr1.net/users/aktatter/2008/edavisbloomingtrellisbkmk.pdf

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh.... very pretty!
    Fox : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not seen this bookmark before. Thank you for the link to the pattern. I really like the color you have used. This is a very nice celtic design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, very beautiful! Thank you for the link to the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't tell you how excited I am to see that you have used my Blooming Trellis Bookmark and enjoyed it enough to spread the word. I'm honored. You did a great job. Love the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eliz, I need to thank you for sharing such a lovely pattern with us.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are highly valued, please do not hesitate.